Christine is a well known and popular national speaker providing educational sessions to national, state, and local groups of medical staff services and credentialing professionals, physicians, administrators, and board members from hospitals, managed and ambulatory care organizations, and CVOs (credentialing verifications organizations). She presents topics related to all aspects of medical staff governance, credentialing, privileging, accreditation, and management, as well as motivational topics.
- Both a co-author and editor for The Credentialing Handbook and Medical Staff Management: Forms, Policies and Procedures for healthcare professionals (Aspen)
- NAMSS past president and faculty member and currently holds both certifications
- NCQA’s CVO Certification Program Surveyor (1996 - 2014)
- Founder and primary faculty for The Credentialing School - The Basics and Beyond the Basics
- Active member and past facilitator, National Credentialing Forum
- President of C Mobley & Associates, LLC, Colorado Springs, Colorado, a national healthcare consulting company in business since 1989 with over 30 thirty years’ experience