Edge-U-Cate has an established Speakers Bureau providing exceptional speakers and programs to meet the educational needs of healthcare organizations and professionals.
Our speakers can provide what you are looking for in quality educational programs, whether it's an in-house educational program to employees or medical staff, or a local, state, or national education conference. Choose from a variety of topics.
Contact the Edge-U-Cate's Speakers Bureau at (719) 574-6016 to book one of our knowledgeable and experienced speakers. Click on the photos below for more information on each speaker.
Our speakers are available on many subjects/topics, such as:
- Non-Physician Practitioners (APP)
- Management / Leadership
- Motivational/Self Improvement
- Focused and Ongoing Professional Performance Evaluation and Peer Review
- Criteria-Based Privileging
- Process Improvement/Performance Improvement
- Professional Development
- Quality Management
- Working Virtually - New Normal
- Identifying and Addressing Red Flags
- Accreditation and Regulatory Review
- Risk Management in Credentialing and Privileging
On Site Certification Focused Study Program
As you are planning for your conferences this year, consider adding the 1 or 1.5 day program before or after your conference, OR, this program can be presented as a separate state offering. Please call or email us for additional details concerning these programs to assist you in determining which option works best for you and your members.